Repair of Leaking Pipes
Leaking pipes are not to be trifled with, and should be repaired by a skilled plumber. Because leaking pipes deteriorate over time, you should contact a professional to get them repaired as soon as possible. If the leak is caused by a burst pipe, you should treat it as an emergency to protect yourself and your property.
Symptoms of a Leaking Pipe
Leaking pipes might go undiscovered for a long time before visible signs appear.
Here are some telltale indicators of a leaking pipe:
- Water puddles or streams in the yard or on the floor
- Drips from the ceilings or walls
- Staining by water
- Water pressure has dropped.
- Water bills that were unexpectedly hefty.
What Causes Pipe Leaks?
Understanding what causes leaks in the first place is one of the greatest strategies to prevent them, such as:
- Broken seals – Over time, the seal around water connectors might wear down or fail.
- Corrosion – Older plumbing systems may have pipes that are prone to rust, which can lead to pipe corrosion.
- Clogging – Obstructions can accumulate in pipes, causing them to burst or flood.
- Pipe joints that have been damaged — Pipe joints can deteriorate with time, resulting in leaks.
- High water pressure – Excessive water pressure can create leaks by putting strain on the pipes.
- Tree roots – Tree roots can clog up water pipes and cause harm.
Why Should You Hire a Professional Plumber?
Our licensed plumbers can quickly identify the source of leaking pipes and repair them. We inspect the pipes thoroughly to verify that they are in good functioning order. Clogs, gaps, defects, cracks, and holes that could lead to future leaks can also be detected.
Our plumbers have the knowledge and expertise to complete the task correctly the first time. Our plumbers will try to localize the repair by replacing the broken pipe portion. We can replace the entire pipe in cases where there is considerable corrosion or damage.
For professional repairs and other services, call our professional plumbers. We will be delighted to assist you with any of your plumbing requirements. We are also ready for emergency repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.