Have you recently bought a new washing machine? Do you require assistance with the installation of a washing machine? Our expert specialists will gladly install the appliance for you.
Installing a washing machine isn’t always as simple as it appears. There may be issues with distance to the taps, drains, and even attaching the proper hose fittings depending on the layout of the location where the washing machine will be installed and the appliance model. It’s possible that you’ll need to install new taps or connecting points.
All of this can be handled by our trained plumbers, who will do the job efficiently and without stress.
When you choose us for the service, you can rest assured that your washing machine will be installed correctly the first time. We’re also dedicated to completing the task in a timely, safe, and efficient manner with least inconvenience.
When it comes to washing machine installation, we’ll advise you on the most cost-effective solutions and help you avoid any further plumbing work.
Professional Installation of a Washing Machine
Our plumbers have the necessary expertise and experience to install your washing machine in a professional manner. We are proud of our superior workmanship and customer service standards.
When you hire us, we’ll do the following:
- Examine any existing connections.
- We make sure your old washing machine’s plumbing and electrical connections are safe to use with your new one.
- Examine the washing machine
- We’ll inspect the appliance before installing it to make sure it’s in good working order. If you already have a machine, we will unplug it for you.
- Connect the water supply and the electrical outlet to the appliance.
- We’ll connect the appliance to a water and electricity supply that’s appropriate for it. Our goal is to make the machine as safe as possible to use.
- Connect to the appropriate drain.
- We will make certain that wastewater is directed to the appropriate link.
- Check for leaks.
- We will inspect the washing machine before leaving your home to ensure that it is in good working order and that there are no leaks or other problems.