Leak Detection Services.
Looking for and fixing a water leak at home or work in Edenvale and surrounds? PlumberNetwork are licensed plumbers that are experts in diagnosing the leak irrespective of the size and offer you with the most effective remedy to repair the leak.
We can identify and fix your water leak no matter the size, our company offer the following services in Edenvale.
- Industrial Leak Detection
- Water Loss Control
- Pipeline Tracing
- Leak Alerts/ Data Logging
- Domestic Leak Detection
Detection Of Household Leaks.
In case you suspect a water leak at home? First of all turn all the running water off in and outdoors your home, next check the water meter. Should the dial on the water meter still be moving, there is still a flow of water, which in turn suggests you have a water leak at home.
Our professionals are ready to help you with your household water leak, in and around Edenvale call us today for a quick response and we will repair your leak successfully and properly.
Commercial and Industrial.
Our professional plumbers specialize in commercial and commercial leak detection, our specialist plumbers can detect any sort of leak in hotels, malls, warehouses, factories, workshops, and office buildings. Our team of experts and their tools are ready in and around Edenvale to identify and fix your commercial or commercial leak.
Complexes and Flats.
We are pros at locating leaks in complexes and flats, no matter whether big or small. We have the expertise of working with body corporates and can save you thousands of rands in water bills. We are prepared to find and fix your complex’s leak quickly.
Swimming Pool Leak Detection.
Locating a leak in your pool could be daunting as you would certainly not know whether your pool is leaking or whether it is evaporating. Your pool will lose some water due to evaporation depending upon the climate and season you are living in, but if you find yourself filling up your pool every week there may be a leak.
There are signs to look out for when speculating a pool leak:
- The ground is wet in areas around the pool
- The pool has cracks or holes
- The pool paving is starting to lift or sink
- Air bubbles at the inlet
How to Conduct the Bucket Test.
Identify whether you have a leak in your pool or not perform the bucket test
Make certain your pool is at a normal water level, then fill a 20-liter bucket with pool water 100 mm from the top.
- Position the bucket on the 1st step of your pool, make certain a 3rd of the bucket is underwater.
- Mark the water level inside the bucket and mark the pool water outside of the bucket.
- Leave the bucket for a day and after that compare the two water levels. If the pool water level is less than the bucket’s water level the possibilities that you have leaks are high.
- If both levels are the same you have no leaks but evaporation has taken place.
Contact us now! If you think you have a leak in your pool our team of experts will detect and repair the leak in your pool saving you time and money.
If you have a water leak this is how to check?
What to look out for if you suspect a water leak.
- Your water meter does not stop running, even when all taps are closed
- Your water bill has escalated significantly without reason
- Moisture or water on your walls, floors, or driveways
- Low water pressure
- Your pipes or taps are making a hissing sound
When we get a leak detection call out, our teams will drive to the site where the leak is, evaluate the problem, use our professional equipment to spot and repair the leak. The visit to the site will exclude the repair which will be quoted individually.
What Leak Detection Tools do we use?
The tools that we use for leak detection is high quality and advanced, like audio and gas leak detection tools, consisting of leak correlators, flow logging, and thermal imaging cameras.
- Pipe Location: Pipe location is used when locating pipes outside of the building which are galvanized.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound assists in locating leaks by identifying loud areas on piping systems.
- High-Pressure Jetting: High-pressure jetting is used by our team to clear blockages.
- Sonde: To spot where the break or block in your system is. Sonde is also used to track the water drainage and stormwater systems and how they are running.
- Gas Location: Our teams use gas location equipment in addition to ultrasound when clients have discovered a rise in their water bill. This technique is very accurate in discovering leaks.
- Thermal Imaging: Thermal cameras can see 30mm to 40mm into walls and can trace hot water lines.
- CCTV Cameras: These cameras are used to assess the condition of the stormwater and water drainage systems.
- Data Logging: Enables us to monitor and gauge your water loss, everyday reports can be generated with usage readings to spot early leaks.
Is there Insurance Cover for my Leak?
The Majority of insurance companies pay for water leak repairs. The person who has the insurance policy will need to call the insurer and check if they will pay for the leak and what the terms and conditions are.